Monday, April 20, 2009

A Post on a Post

Texas Legislatures Need to Seek Cleaner Air

Let me start off by saying that this was a good editorial. I completely agree with this classmate of mine. She wrote this editorial on a bill that is currently still in the House. A Republican Senator from Waco proposed a bill that would call for tighter regulations and modifications of air impacting technologies. If the bill is passed, it will result in cleaner air for Texas.

She did a wonderful job in expressing her own opinion about this bill. She gave us an example of a city where the air was really polluted. She urges the people to get this passed. Not only for us and our health, but for our wonderful state of Texas and the future generations to come. I would not change a thing about this editorial. She did a marvelous job in my book. I enjoyed reading your blog.

Feel free to go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment